Professional PPC Account Management
Under the PPC Campaign Management Service we will coordinate with you to create or rework your Google AdWords campaign to generate predictable revenue by attracting a continuous stream of business. If you have or want to add Microsoft Adcenter, Yahoo! Search Marketing, LinkedIn, and Facebook, then we will also handle those.
Your “Done for You” Services
- Assessment of the strategic direction of your campaign based on your goals.
- Build out and management of your PPC campaigns, including keyword research and generation, research on your competitors, build out of campaigns and ad groups, copywriting and split testing ad text, geographic targeting, and setting and adjusting bids.
- Implementation and management of Google AdWords Conversion Tracking and Google Analytics to track your results from the campaign.
- Monthly management report showing the results achieved.
Price Based on a Percentage
Our success is tied to your success. We charge a percentage based on the amount you spend on your campaigns every month. There is a one time initial setup fee that ranges between $997 and $2,997. Monthly fees are as follows:
- Monthly minimum of $997
- 15% of monthly ad spend to $25,000
- 12.5% of monthly ad spend from $25,000 – $75,000
- 10% of monthly ad spend from $75,000 – $250,000
- 8.5% of monthly ad spend from $250,000+
No Long Term Contracts
The only agreement you sign outlines our services. You are not obligated for any specific period. Cancel at any time.
Start Attracting a Continuous Stream of Business Today
Don’t wait! Learn how you can attract a continuous stream of business using pay per click search engine marketing.
Schedule your Free Attraction Assessment Now!
Read Articles By EverSignal
- Pay Per Click Management for Attorneys – Level the Field
- Lessons from Cosmo: Retain More Clients by Optimizing Keywords, Ads, and Landing Pages
- Spend Money Acquiring New Clients Not Smarter Clients
- Funnel More Clients to Your Business With Adwords
- Why Double My AdWords Budget Doesn’t Double My Clients